We are in need of a shipper/receiver.
The position reports to the S&R supervisor. The S&R Assistance’s position must possess in knowledge in warehousing and basic MRP system. This includes insuring accurate and timely receiving parts, store parts in warehouse, shipping spare parts and heavy machinery. Lifting up to 40 lb. is required. Position requires valid Driver License and fork truck handling up to 15,000 lb.
• Day to day operation of warehousing under S&R supervisor
• Complete kit pulls according to BoMs for the manufacturing floor, work closely with manufacturing supervisor
• Accurate inventory control
• Work closely with the parts sales department, understand urgent shipments for customers
• Building wooden shipping crates, boxes, skids, etc.
• Truck loading and unload at docks
• Heavy equipment truck loading with overhead crane
Skill / Qualification:
• Some warehousing experience (and/or manufacturing experience)
• Basic skills in simple carpenter work for building skids and crates
• Strong housekeeping focus
• Basic computer skills with MS Office and MRP system (Exact MAX and/or SAP, a plus)
Please contact Rolf Wurmbach at: email@example.com
Niehoff Endex North America Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive salary, benefits, paid vacation, and full reimbursement for all travel expenses. We offer training in the very specific process technology of non-ferrous wire drawing, annealing, plating, stranding, etc.. Some of the training will be provided by our parent company Niehoff Germany.