We are in need of mechanical-electrical assemblers.
Requirements for the mechanical-electrical assembler are:
• Good understanding of standard machine components like gears, bearings, pumps, basic hydraulics and compressed air devices
• Basic mechanic skills, reading blue prints
• Basic wiring skills of electrical devices
• Must be familiar working with hand tools and power tools
Preferred but not required:
• Experience in assembly of industrial machinery
• Basic welding experience
Please contact Rolf Wurmbach at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Niehoff Endex North America Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive salary, benefits, paid vacation, and full reimbursement for all travel expenses. We offer training in the very specific process technology of non-ferrous wire drawing, annealing, plating, stranding, etc.. Some of the training will be provided by our parent company Niehoff Germany.